We are happy to announce based on revised guidance from New York State, that Colonial Country Club is now open! We are currently implementing all recommended social distance protocols on our course so that our members and guests can enjoy the game and our course responsibly.
Some of the new measures we are implementing are as follows:
- All golfers must maintain proper social distancing at all times, this is mandatory, with no exceptions.
- Security personnel will be present to enforce social distancing. (ex. Head Pro).
- Allowing guests is to be determined by the security personnel on the golf course.
- No access is permitted to club facilities including the club house, restrooms, or restaurant and bar.
- Playing will be limited to Walking only. No Golf Carts will be available. (Push Carts Only).
- There are inserts in the cups to prevent the ball from reaching the bottom. Please leave them in and do not touch the flagsticks at any time.
- No ball washers, water coolers, bunker rakes available.
- Any players not respecting these guidelines will be asked to leave.
We now feature a new touch free, pay in advance payment and tee scheduling system called Chronogolf. Golf Course personnel will also be available to process credit card transactions on site.
Seasonal individual and family memberships are also available for purchase.
We hope all of you are healthy and safe, and we look forward to seeing you all from a distance out on the Course! For more information or questions please contact Ryan Leach at firstname.lastname@example.org or 518-589-1088.
Colonial Country Club invites you to experience golf in a way that only the Great Northern Catskill’s can offer. The course was constructed “on the natural lay of the land” in the early 1920’s and has many characteristics of an old style Traditional lay out. We’re located in Tannersville where it’s always cooler, just 5 minutes from Hunter, 15 minutes from Phoenicia and Windham, 25 minutes from Saugerties, Woodstock and Catskill.
Come let us be your host and enjoy the beauty, peace and serenity of the Catskills.
- 9 Holes
- Par 35
- 2,591 total yards
- Open to Public
- Pro Shop, Bar & Cafe
- PGA Pro Lessons